The effective date of this Agreement is July 15, 2009.
1. Changes to this Agreement :: Witherspoon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise this Agreement at any time. Any changes to these terms will be included in a revised version of this Agreement accessible through the website. Your continued use of the website following posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes your unconditional acceptance and agreement to be bound by the changed terms. You must cease using this website if you do not agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
2. General Use :: Witherspoon grants you a limited and nonexclusive license to make use of the site. This license does not include the right to modify, reproduce, copy or resell any of the content of the Witherspoon website; to download or copy any information for the benefit of another party; to bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the website; to use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the Witherspoon website; to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Witherspoon website. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
4. User Activity :: If you link to this website, we require that you follow these guidelines. The link to this website must not damage, dilute, or tarnish Witherspoon or the goodwill associated with any Witherspoon names and/or intellectual property, nor may the link create the false impression that your website and/or organization is sponsored by, endorsed by, affiliated and/or associated with Witherspoon. You agree that you will not link to the website from any source that is unlawful, abusive, indecent or obscene, that promotes violence or illegal acts, that contains expressions of racism, that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, or inflammatory, or is otherwise inappropriate. Under no circumstances will you “frame” this website or alter its intellectual property or content in any way. Witherspoon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a link with any website that it deems inappropriate or inconsistent with Witherspoon, its website, and/or these terms.
5. Indemnification :: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Witherspoon, its subsidiaries, agents, distributors and affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, demand, damages, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from or related to your use of this website or your breach of any provision of this Agreement or any warranty provided hereunder.
6. Copyright Infringement Claims :: If you believe that any portion of the material contained on this site infringes your copyright, notify Witherspoon of your claim. We will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
7. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties regarding your use of the website, and supersedes all other agreements, express or implied, between them. This Agreement shall not be modified except in writing, signed by an authorized representative of Witherspoon. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remainder of this Agreement shall be enforced to the extent possible, and the offending provision shall be treated as though not a part of this Agreement. Witherspoon’s failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver of its rights with respect to that breach or any subsequent breach, nor shall it constitute a waiver of any other rights under this Agreement.